The Eating for Energy Philosophy
It’s really quite simple…
We believe, have seen, and science has shown that the route to having more energy, losing weight, and living with incredible health involves eating more natural whole foods in their raw state.
- Thus, our philosophy is pretty straight-forward:
- …Eat more plants foods.
- …Preferably in their raw state.
- …Fill your plate with rainbow colours.
- …Listen to your body and discover what works best for you.
- …The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- …Take responsibility for your health.
- …A healthy internal environment is the foundation to life-long vitality.
- …How you heal anything is how you heal everything.
EATING FOR ENERGY
IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER RAW FOOD DIETS
1FOR REAL PEOPLE
Eating for Energy isn’t meant for raw extremists who live
in the jungle and forage all their food.
This program is designed for everyday REAL people who
lead busy lives and want simple-to-follow dietary solut
ions to having more energy, losing weight, and feeling great.
2SIMPLE AND FRESH
If you’ve tried other “gourmet” raw food diets, then you’re
probably fed up with all the time-intensive and nut and
seed-heavy recipes. If you want more energy, then simple
recipes with fresh ingredients is what is required.
That’s what you get with the 120 raw recipes in Eating for
Energy. And each one takes less than 10 minutes
3A NON FANATICAL APPROACH
TO RAW FOODS
Being 100% raw is not right for everyone.
Many factors influence the best diet for any one
person. For that reason, Eating for Energy
encourages eating more raw foods up to a point
that is comfortable for your body and lifestyle.
Whether you decide to simply add a few more fruits
and veggies into your diet or go all raw, you’ll benefit
from Eating for Energy’s simple and